You are visitor #

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Route reviews, starting this week!

Route reviews will be when I will judge other people's routes. Here are a few main points.


  1. I will be 100% honest and fair. I am not going to rant and rave about how wonderful a single-texture route is. However, I am not going to complain about how a creator of a prototype route missed adding in a tree.
  2. I will criticize. And some of those criticisms may be a bit rude. Read #3 for more detail on that.
  3. I am not here to bash the route or creator of the route. I am 100% against trolling or flaming. I won't use the words stupid, dumb, stop, or say the name real name of the creator unless it pertains to a certain object in a screenshot. I won't say derogatory phrases to potentially put down the creator of the route.
  4. I will grade the route by using a points and a star system. The system will go by 10 categories. The average of the 10 star ratings will be the overall star rating. The total of the points will be the overall points. There will be a maximum total of 100 points.  

No comments:

Post a Comment