You are visitor #

Friday, July 1, 2011

My routes... Daggett so far!

The route that I am working on between Daggett and Edwards Air Force Base is back up, and in TS12 with all amazing Desert Textures and Desert Plants from Mojave Sub to use! This route, once it is finished(which will take a while) will be merged with the Mojave Sub that came with this version of Trainz(TS12). I am currently working on vegetation in Daggett. Here are some progress screenies:
The UP Los Angeles Sub where it merges with the BNSF Needles Sub:

What will be Historic US 66 will be once I am done:

I already completed the western part of Santa Fe St. with all of the street side vegetation:

And, the Daggett-Yermo Rd. crossing at Milepost 737.8:

Yes, this is a route that I am working on. This is based on a real route.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good. I am proud of you and all the work you've put into this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far so good! I chose to do this in TS12 for two reasons:

    1.TS2010, surprisingly has more horrific bugs than TS12 has

    2.TS12, because it came with Mojave Sub, has amazing textures and plants custom made for all of the Mojave Desert!

    ReplyDelete