You are visitor #

Friday, May 13, 2011

NEW Oak City-Redmond route

If you have read my Crossing Talk blog for a while now, then you should know that I worked on a fictional "Oak City-Vincent" route. The original plan was to go to Redmond, but I never got that far. This version will have mix textures, 3 dimensional pine, poplar, and oak forests, looks that are more real, with HD ground textures! The original route was focused in Virginia. This time, Oak City and Vincent will be in Tennessee, Dogwood City, which is how far I got before I got TS2010 back when I got in January, will be on the Tennessee/Virginia state line. I am NOT doing this route is TS2010! I am using TS12, which you can tell by the last post that I got last week. Here are some pics. of what I have so far.

An overview:

Looking into the forest:

Looking at the Residences:

The trees at the houses are the Tennessee state tree, the tulip poplar.

No comments:

Post a Comment